Clicking on many of the photos will open an enlarged
picture with details
photograph above is a wood carving in the choir
Originally it was unpainted.
choir stalls and reredos were donated by Charles
Strachan. They were made from oak from the
Heacham Hall estate. The Strachan memorial is
located in the south west corner of the chancel.
Psalm 47, verses 6 and 7 are quoted on the stalls.
Panels of wood carving on the pulpit were provided
by Ada Rolfe in memory of her husband.
Memorial to Princess Pocahontas was erected in the
north aisle in 1933.
plaque lists 12 Heacham people who went out in a
boat on a disastrous pleasure outing.
hatchments (north clerestory wall) showing the arms
of 3 local gentlemen
- Nicholas Styleman, Edmond Rolfe Sr and Edmond
The arms of their wives was displayed on the south